Dynamic Balancing Machines
FUEL INSTRUMENTS & ENGINEERS PVT. LTD.
Manufacturer of Dynamic Balancing Machines
Dynamic Balancing Machines
Machines model HDCM are belt driven horizontal type photo scanning Universal Hard Bearing Balancing Machine, provided with microprocessor based measuring panel HDCM – 8500 suitable for balancing different shapes of rotors, of electrical machines, cylinders, fly wheel, rotor of centrifugal pumps and any other type of rotating machines.
These machines are very simple in design. No. drive coupling/ adaptor etc. required to connect to the rotor to be balanced. It has following advantages
1) Coast saving on manufacturing of precision adaptor to connect drive coupling to rotor.
2) Any rotor can be balanced without loosing time in manufacturing of adaptor.
3) The balancing accuracy of rotor not disturbed due to unbalance in drive coupling / adaptor
4) Belt drive machine are more accurate (about 5 times) as compared to end drive machine.
The machines features a very simple operation. The working cycle is fully automatic. From safety point of view a double press push button starts machine, Measures and stores the unbalance values on DPMs for two Plane simultaneously and stops machine. Key board facility provided in measuring panel for correct data deeding of rotor with l digit accuracy for its dimensions like A.B. C, R1 & R2. Tolerance limits of both correction planes i.e.t 11 & t12 can be feed so that when rotor is balanced within the limits respective LEDs glow up, indicating no further correction necessary. For other details please refer “ features of measuring panel HDCM-8500”
1) Digital display for unbalance indication Amount and angle of unbalance for both planes displayed on separate DPMs. Hence linear accuracy is very goos as compared to analog meter + /- 1 digit for amount and +/-1 degree for angle.
2) Digital display for RPM indication A DPM is provided to indicate balancing speed continuously as a standard feature.
3) Auto Stop No necessity to stop machine once started. It stops automatically after stabilization of unbalance results.
4) Simultaneous Indication Amount and angle of unbalance in both planes displayed simultaneously and remains displayed (stored ) till next run. This totally eliminates operation of plane selector and reduces additional time for stabilization of readings in other plane.
5) Key-Board Data of rotor dimensions and balancing tolerance i.e. values of A,B,C,R1,R2, t11,t12 are fed by key operation . Hence accuracy of data feeding is accurate up to 1 digit.
6) Tolerance Indicators Separate LEDs are provided for both planes which glow when unbalance is reduced within balancing tolerance.
7) Auto Range Depending upon whether unbalance amount is more or less a respective course or fine range gets automatically selected till rotor gets balanced within tolerance limits, Multiplier operation is totally eliminated.
8) Data store Data of various rotors can be stored against respective rotor type nos. Hence no need of measuring of rotor dimensions or rotor data feeding when repeat balancing operation required. Just call rotor type no. and machine is ready for balancing.
9) Self Check Panel is provided with ‘self-check’ mode which checks proper functioning of digital displays, LEDs is cyclic operation. This helps immediate fault detection.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES ON DEMAND
A matrix printer can be connected through ‘FIE’ software. It shows runs till rotor is balanced within balancing tolerance.
Component Indication : ‘FIE’ software specially developed with 3-99 component indication is suitable for balancing of rotor with fixed locations for balancing correction.
Unbalance Correction :
• Drill attachment 8mm capacity portable drill With supporting overhead railing.
• Separate drilling attachment 19mm. Capacity with a vertical drilling head , manual.
• Portable type reverting hammer (piston type) speed 1800 blows/minute, capacity 6mm in a aluminum suspected from top with rail.
• Tangential belt drive, in addition to standard (suitable for a particular type of rotor for production balancing)
• Longitudinal movement of right hand pedestal by chain & sprocket attachment.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS"FIE" HORIZONTAL HARD BEARING BELT DRIVE DYNAMIC BALANCING MACHINES.