FUEL INSTRUMENTS & ENGINEERS PVT. LTD.
Computerised Vickers Hardness Machine
Manufacturer of Vickers Hardness Tester
VICKERS HARDNESS TESTER MODEL : VM - 50
• Built in projection screen to get accurate results.
• Tests Loads - 5, 10, 20, 30 & 50 kgf.
• Optional magnification - 70 X
• Scale Least count 0.001 mm.
• Fully Computerised (PC Based) Vickers Hardness Machine.
• Direct and accurate measurement of Vickers Hardness Number using "State of Art" image processing technology.
• 'Wide testing range' : from soft metal such as lead up to medium hardened steels.
• High accuracy and repeatability of measurement at all loads.
• Faster measurement yielding to higher productivity.
• Small size of indentation makes it a non destructive testing on finished components.
• Motorised loading and unloading cycle.
• Small loads allow testing of thin sheet metals.
• Advanced Window 95/NT based software.
Latest GUI Features :
• User friendly software with all help file and Window Features.
• Online indentation setting and focusing on PC monitor.
• Advance image processing : Algorithms implemented for precise calculation of hardness numbers with various options to cover all ranges of specimen.
Batch file Processing :
Option for data/storage and reports generation.
Statistical Evaluation :
Software foe calculating standard deviation, mode medium, histogram etc.
• Wide options in calibration mode.
-Calibration / Verification on PC monitor makes easietr to operate.
'FIE' Computerised Vickers Hardness Tester is a simple and accurate means to produce automatically measure the diamond indentation to give Vickers hardness numbers. These testers are suitable for measuring the hardness of precision metallic parts with wide testing range - from soft to hard, and their accurate results are widely acclaimed. These testers strictly confirm to IS 1754 - 2002.
• Minimum Pentium-II with 64 Mb RAM
• Windows 98 Operating System. ( PC not included in standard scope of supply.)
The robust machine frame is gesigned to accommodate the high precision loading.Specimen is placed on a festing table. The test cycle is fully automatic. The accurate load is applied on a diamond indentor by means of a lever and weights. After a specific image is igitized using a CCD camera fitted on the indentation are automatically measured by PC to given the Vickers Hardness Number.
Labels: Computerised Brinell Hardness Tester, Computerised Vickers Hardness Tester, Hardness Tester, Manufacturers of Hardness Tester, Manufacturers of Universal Testing Machines, Rockwell Hardness Testing Machine, Universal Testing Machines, Vickers Hardness Tester